Cream Cheese Mints
These mints are perfect for weddings, baby showers, birthday parties, and many other family occasions. Every color imaginable and easy to make!
- 8oz pack of cream cheese
- 1 (2lb) bag of powdered sugar
- 1/4 to 1/8 mint oil
- food coloring
- Soften the cream cheese
- Add in the powdered sugar
- Add oil by drop to taste
- Add in food coloring by drop to desired color
- Kneed till smooth
- There are many styles and shapes for molds available. You can create shapes for weddings, baby showers, or any occasion. So they don’t stick to mold, dust molds with superfine sugar.
- If you don’t use a mold simply roll dough into a small ball and score with a fork. Again, use superfine sugar to avoid dough sticking.
- Tip: For a bright color like the mints shown above, use neon food coloring. You will find that you use less food coloring and colors will be more vibrant.